Unforgettable immersion weeks in Spain with Spanish lessons
Sports camps, multiple adventures and camps on the beach.
Children, young people and teenagers can have an unforgettable summer with our immersion weeks in Alicante, Valencia and Castilla y Leon and other locations in Spain.
There is nothing more special than making new friends, working as a team, exploring new territories and learning new skills – and all while improving their Spanish.
- 4 hours of Spanish lessons every morning with native teachers
- Leisure programme of activities and excursions
- Water activity, cultural excursions, afternoon of games on campus
- Saturdays and Sundays are the full day excursions
- Afternoon programmes include multi-sports or art and culture
- Option to commence with 3-days tour of Madrid
- 4 hours of Spanish lessons every day with native teachers
- A multi activity sports theme, including basket ball, football, athletics, gymkhanas, or volley
- A programme full of activities including cooking classes, painting workshops, escape room, among others
- Or a combination of football, basketball, dance & drama, water sports, parkour and volleyball
- 4 hours of Spanish lessons every day and immersion with other Spanish students during the camp and activities
- Full multi activity and multi adventure programme including water activities such as canoeing, paddle surfing, rafting, archery, abseiling and climbing, gymkhanas, go-kart race as well as evening parties
- Excursions and a camping trip under the stars in tents